JPMorgan Recruitment 2018 For Software Developer in Hyderabad – Apply online. JPMorgan Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers. Candidates should willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place. Interested Candidates can apply online through below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a multinational banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It is the largest bank in the United States, the world’s sixth largest bank by total assets, with total assets of US$2.35 trillion, and the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization. It is a major provider of financial services, and according to Forbes magazine is the world’s sixth largest public company based upon a composite ranking. The hedge fund unit of JPMorgan Chase is the second largest hedge fund in the United States. The company was formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co.
The J.P. Morgan brand, historically known as Morgan, is used by the investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury & securities services divisions. Fiduciary activity within private banking and private wealth management is done under the aegis of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.—the actual trustee. The Chase brand is used for credit card services in the United States and Canada, the bank’s retail banking activities in the United States, and commercial banking. The corporate headquarters is located at 270 Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The retail and commercial bank is headquartered in Chase Tower, Chicago Loop, Chicago, Illinois, U.S. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is considered to be a universal bank.
JPMorgan Recruitment 2018 Details:
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Software Developer
Experience: Freshers and 1 year Experience also can apply
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical / IT field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place.
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Adopt agile development methodologies
- Must have recent experience working within a large/global enterprise environment, developing, documenting and deploying N-tier distributed applications.
- Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation around updated code and activities.
- Must be able to ensure appropriate and relevant communication with stakeholders
- LESS CSS or SASS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wire framing
- Responsive UI Design for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Logo Design Skills
- RESTful API Design
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Design Patterns
- Web Components
How To Apply: